Here are the Vfax instructions we discussed:
1. Go to fax.cloud9phone.com in your web browser
2. you will be prompted to enter a login name and password:
press login and you will be taken to the home screen:
3. press Send fax
4. Then enter the number in the hi-lighted space and press the green plus symbol
5. It will now show the number you entered under current recipient, you may add more numbers or continue by pressing "continue"
6. Here at step 2 you can choose to 1 use the office style editor (type out a message in a text editer) 2. Upload you own file or 3. add a cover page with the cover page creator. you can choose any combination of these options. 2 and 3 are very straight forward so forsake of this tutorial lets choose 1. office style editor
7. give the document a name, and press edit document
8.Type your message and click submit
9. Here you can see we are back at the beginning of step 2, but you can see our txt document under current files, and now have the option to send a fax.
from here you can add another text file, upload a file, add a cover page or send the fax. Press send and it will now tell you your fax is processing.
10. You can check your faxes status by clicking on sent, under FOLDERS in the light blue menu on the right hand side.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any further assistance.
Thank you and have a great day,